martedì 4 febbraio 2014

Liberian rain 


I was wandering in the rain,
Inspired by the twinkling stars of May,
How wonderful night could it be,
Because Joy was walking next to me.

We talked to the moon,
And a few hours were gone too soon
And listening to the voices of trees,
A thought burned me in hundred degrees.

Plants and trees from the green ground,
Where my hidden heart could not be found;
River of thoughts around the flowers of my mind,
And grey clouds over me, with falling water seeming blind.

A sweet perfume was blowing in a soft sea breeze in the park,
And night’s creatures were smiling at me,
But there was only one divine figure I could see;
So I turned on my way, leaving that lighting dark.

That night, laying in my bed,
An explosion of love and sweetness blazed in my head,
A warm fire flowed in my veins
And before I fell asleep, I relived the rain. 

Riccardo Farinella 
4F  Scientifico 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...